School is definitely back in full swing. To say I am exhausted is like saying Houston can be a little on the warm side. Whew. I have the most precious children in the universe though. Seriously, these children should win some kind of award for cuteness. They are LIVELY though. Very LIVELY. Maybe I will put my photoshop skills to work and find some way to share the lively-ness I get to experience without posting their sweet faces for all of the world (creeps) to see. Lively.
I have been very non-bloggy lately. This time it is actually against my will. My computer is very sick at the moment. I tried to take him to be cured at the Geek Squad, but they were not the most helpful bunch of individuals. So I took him right back home with me until I find another solution. In the meantime I just keep telling him I love him and miss him...maybe he'll perk up and be cured naturally. Only time will tell.
In other news: CHUY'S has opened in League City. Oh, friends. This is an event worth noting. Their 3 hour happy hour, free nacho car, and creamy jalepeno dip is enough to make me blaze through an 8 hour day of lively-ness with no worries, except getting a booth big enough to contain my friends AND my excitement.
Also, Aggie football has started and I am an official season ticket holder. Officially old. I have an excellent tailgating crew, and one day I will get my act together enough to bake up some delightful treats to share with them. I need my weekends to be 5 days long. I also need the Aggies to stop causing me to go into cardiac arrest every week. Spending every Saturday in Aggieland is not the worst thing, though. Not. At. All.
Sorry I am boring and have no pictures to share. When my computer comes back to life, I will be more exciting. In the meantime, if you need me....check the nacho car at Chuy's, or the actual car on the path to C-Stat. That's how I live my life.
Have a beautiful week!
2 comments:
I love hearing about your life. I hope your computer goes on the mend soon!
I hope you have a wonderful week, too!
i stalked you, i wanna see the tat! sounds sooo cool! i want one!
Post a Comment