My random thoughts today:
1. I am not afraid to say that I enjoy the new Jonas Brothers CD. Particularly track number 5. Deal with it.
2. I have also been OBSESSING over the song that inspired the title of this post. Ch-ch-check it out. Ben Folds warms my heart all on his own, and then he teams up with Regina Spektor?! what? love.
3. I used to make cookies constantly, but I went far too long without making them, because last night when I tried to do it I broke down in tears. The first batch fell apart, after I adjusted the batter I burnt the second batch, and by that point I was so discouraged I threw the last two batches on and threw away the rest of the batter. Cookies are my favorite thing to bake, what happened to me?!
4. School feels reallllllllly weird this semester. I am not in a classroom. No "Ms. O" nametag, dressing up 3 days a week, or lesson planning AT ALL. I guess it will be a nice break before my life intensifies into super teacher mode next semester, but I am a little lost.
5. I also get to have class with NORMAL people this semester. I actually have two classes where I don't know a single person, and the professor didn't know my name by the end of the first day. It is delightful. I still see my fellow SPED-ers, but on a much more enjoyable and tolerable basis.
6. I am kind of freaking out over how close May is. It makes me nauseous to think that I have NO idea where I will be after graduation. I always thought I would move somewhere besides Lewisville, not that I don't love The Ville..I do...but I just thought I would live somewhere else after graduation. I am not so sure now. Do I move back? Do I move far away and way out of my comfort zone? Or maybe just to Plano? I just don't know and it is terrifying. I wish God would just write down my life plan for me and send it my way, that way I could be right on track and not so scared. no?
7. My roommate is engaged. I won't even go into how old and behind this makes me feel. Because it does.
8. I really want a puppy. Every time I see someone walking their dog my heart aches. Maybe this is how people who can't have babies feel. Am I a drama queen? yes.
9. Grey's Anatomy and The Office come back September 25th. YAY! I haven't had the obsessive countdown going on yet, mostly because my ridiculous obsession energies have been focused on Twilight this summer.
10. I genuinely miss Twilight. I was not so ready for the series to end I know this is sad. I am 21 years old, and I miss a fictional character? Out of control. It's alright, I am fine with it. Go ahead, judge me.
11. You know what else I miss? My loves from home. Why does C-stat have to be so far from everyone?
12. My niece is getting really old way too fast. She is going to be in KINDERGARTEN next year! Ah, this literally makes my heart ache. I want her to stay my sweet little Doodle Bug forever. She can't grow up!
13. I am having a lot of Debbie Downer thoughts, I promise I am more excited about life than most of these things let on.
14. Old people at church make me happy. Generally I don't really want to be old, but when I look at them, it kind of makes me excited. I want to be an old people at church.
15. After four years of using the same...I got a different kind of laundry detergent yesterday. What?! It is shockingly different.
16. Having brand new white socks automatically puts me in a good mood.
17. I wish my best friend didn't live in far away land (aka maryland), but one thing I do love is talking on the phone about life when we drive to and from random places. Most of our phone conversations end with "alright, I just got here, so I better jump off the phone"(This is an ACTUAL quote from both of us by the way, we say it every time). It's nice to forget about long boring drives and talk to my best for forever.
18. I am going to do my best to manipulate who my assigned lab partner is tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.
19. "What up baby lady?" Baby Mama comes out on DVD soon. It is my new favorite movie, and I am going to own it and have a Baby Mama party when I do. I saw it 5 times in theaters. No lie.
20. 7:00 am Megan is in charge of getting up to run in the morning, long before I HAVE to get up for class. Wish her luck. 10:00pm Megan is already skeptical...and she is the rational optimistic one.
21. I really am this ridiculous.
No comments:
Post a Comment